- Prep Time: 60 minutes
Cookie Tree Centerpiece
Use our mini or regular Kourabiethes, (aka butter almond cookies) to make a beautiful edible centerpiece for your dessert table. It's so easy. And fun. A holiday table centerpiece. Ready to Eat.
- Prepare a surface covered with newspaper or plastic wrap. (it can be a little messy)
- Put your cone wide side down, on a flat plate
- Take the first cookie and put a toothpick into the flat inner side about 1/2 way, and press this cookie into the styrofoam at the bottom, it will hold in place with the toothpick.
- Continue moving towards the right, adding more cookies with at least one toothpick each to keep it from falling off. When you reach the other side of the base, begin to spiral upwards keeping even spacing as you work your way towards the top in a spiral path.
- When you are done, decorate it with tiny holiday balls and glitter leaves, etc. The dusted gold shown is elegant and matches most holiday decor.
- Lastly, take a few spoonfuls of powdered sugar and shake on the tree and platter to get a snowy effect. This will last about a week as the cookies do not have preservative.