- Yield: 15-20
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
Tiny Sweet Potato Pie Bites
http://www.fillofactory.com/fillo-pastry-shells-s/134.htmThanksgiving meals can be overwhelming in the overall amounts of food to serve and consume. Making these small batch sweet potato pies is the answer to the craving for a rich full flavor, that will satisfy everyone. Light, crispy shells of flaky fillo, filled with pillows of softness and sweet potatoes with pineapple bits. Traditional and fun without overdoing it.
- Add all ingredients (except for the marshmallows) into a mixing bowl and with a hand mixer or a paddle combine all ingredients until smooth
- Gently fold in a 1/4 pkg of marshmallows, reserving the rest for the topping.
- Scoop the filling evenly into the waiting fillo shells. These should be on a baking tray, preferably on a piece of baking paper.
- Top each up with marshmallows
- Bake at 350f until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve while warm. These can be made a day or a few hours ahead and reheated just before serving.