Fillo Gorgonzola Pear Tart
This is a simple recipe that can be tailored to what you might have in the fridge on any given day or what is in season.
- fillo factory fillo dough - 6 sheets
- blue cheese/gorgonzola - 1/2 to 1 cup of crumbles
- 2 pears or apples - sliced thin
- red onions - 1/2 cup small thin slices
- fresh rosemary or thyme - chopped finely
- balsamic glaze - few splashes
Basically take your fresh fruit, (pears or apples would work fine) Take a pan and layer 6 sheets of phyllo dough, gently slathered with olive oil or melted butter.
Slice your fruit thin, and layer over the phyllo. Crumble 1/2 -1 cup of gorgonzola (or any blue cheese or goat cheese), Sprinkle the top with fresh thyme or rosemary.
Bake at 375f for about 15 minutes. When cool splash a bit of balsamic glaze over it and serve warm with salad for a light lunch.