- Yield: 12-15
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
Turkey Day Fun
Let the kids have fun making these Thanksgiving day treats while you cook. You can use them as place card holders for the table so your guests will know where to sit. Fillo Factory pastry shells are the perfect size for this fun project.
- Vanilla Wafer Cookies - 1box
- Nutella - 1 jar
- Chow Mein Noodles - 1 bag
- Fillo Factory Mini Fillo Shells - 1 box
- Mini Chocolate Morsels - 1 bag
- candy corn - 1 bag
- white icing - 1 conatiner
- Fill the cup with a teaspoon of Nutella or similar chocolate/nut spread
- 2. place a round vanilla wafer on the top
- poke a few chow mein noodles behind the wafer
- use the white icing for a base to stick the eyes and the "beak" on. These are great fun for the kids to make and then use as place holders at the table. You can lean seating name plates on each one.