Salmon River Run Fillo Cups
A quick and easy meal for two. Also perfect for an afternoon luncheon, or appetizers. This simple hollandaise you make here is only a few ingredients, a few minutes and is insanely flavorful.
Preheat oven to 375f
1. Rinse, skin and pat dry the salmon fillet. Cut it into 1/2" squares and place a square inside each fillo cup
2. Mix the mayo, mustard, salt, and capers in a separate bowl.
3. Drop a dab of the sauce onto each piece of salmon evenly between all the cups.
4. Arrange the cups on a parchment lined baking tray and bake for about 15 minutes. Check for doneness after 10 min and watch carefully so they do not burn. Everyone's oven is different and so your cooking time will be too.
5. Lightly sprinkle the chopped dill on each cup before serving.